

It's that time again. Khloe had her first teeball practice today. Kade's was the other day,but I forgot my camera! She did pretty good-at least she already knew the bases this year. I am excited about her team-she has nine girls & two little boys. All her friends are on her team- not so sure that will be good with all the chit-chat and dancing!! We are still trying to get down if she is a lefty or righty baseball player-she is left handed but she plays ball about the same with either hand!! Who knows??? Her team will be named the Farm Raisers with green and yellow colors- I guess perfect for some little country girls. Kade is on the Longhorns- for all you Texas fans! Below is a picture of Khloe and one of the two boys on her team Braxton. They will have there first games in April so I will post more pics- our life will be at the baseball park every night now till the end of summer!! Tommorrow is Khloe's special day her birthday is in just a few days so tomorrow we will be going to the rodeo to see her favorite Taylor Swift!!! She is so excited but she doesnt quite understand what a concert is- she thinks she is gonna get to hug Taylor- if only she could!! But i am sure she will have a great time-I will post the pics very soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment