Friday, February 6, 2009

Paint Day!!



I am a little behind on my post-as always!! Last weekend we our youth at church got to go and paint in our new family life building. We can't wait for it to be ready!! Kade and I have never painted any walls before so after a days worth of painting I believe we are master painters!! As you can see Kade was one of only teenage boys with lots of girls!! I dont know how that happens?? Mostly these are my Sunday school girls who came to help and one of my best friends Johanna with me in the pic (who teaches our girls SS class!) We had a fun time even while working ( I managed to do a lot of supervising!) and what better way to get ready to paint your own house but by practicing on your church walls! I dont think they mind???






1 comment:

Cornwayites said...

Jason wants to know where you were when he was painting John Hall's room???!!!!