

Khloe got a new tutu and monogrammed shirt for Christmas from Aunt Jessica & Uncle Jason that is too cute!! These are some pictures Jessica took of Khloe and one with cousins Brittany & Abby. I am not sure that Khloe loves the tutu as much as I do- she tried to send it back home with Aunt Jessica- but I dont think Uncle Jason would let John Hall wear it- although it does match his room!!!! I think the tutu will grow on her-- in fact I am sure because she will be wearing it soon for her 5th birthday pictures!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you liked the tutu; I think we both knew Khloe wouldn't be crazy about it - here's a link to a blog entry that explains how to make them...
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/01/tinkerbell-and-tutus.html
BTW - I messed up your blog link title, so I can fix it or you can give me a call and I'll explain how to do it. Sorry about that!
i luv that tutu an shirt that aunt jessica an uncle jason got u for christmas . u look like a little doll n it. love aunt lori . give my sweet boy kade luv an kisses too. i luv to be able to look at pics of yall everyday. it makes my day .
Post a Comment