Pop got a new suprise today. As you can see he was truly suprised and I think he loves her! After much debate she has a name. Khloe wanted Biscuit, mom wanted Bella and I wanted Foxy, so we could have Foxy & Roxy.
Dad of course gave her the final name. She is Babsy E Dora, named after dads sister Barbara, his dad Ed and mom Dora, so we call her Babsy. She is very sweet and Roxy is very jealous and upset with us!!!
I started this blog to keep up with out of town family. I am a stay at home mom of two kids- Kade 12 and Khloe 4- I have been married for 6 wonderful years!! I love getting to stay at home and take care of them but I also have a small boutique selling jewelry, purses ect. I also go around to schools and do shows for teachers or at events for fundraisers. Its a lot of fun-who wouldnt want to play in jewerly all day!!
1 comment:
I think the name is perfect and I'm so proud you did some posts!!!
Post a Comment